Re: Stepping down from FWN for at least 6 months

Oisin, could you please tell me how you upload Nicu's Fedora comics to the wiki to embed this in FWN? I haven't done this myself, and would appreciate knowing how its done. Many thanks!

 - pascal

Oisin Feeley wrote:
On Wed, 27 May 2009 16:48:16 +0200 (CEST), "Max Spevack"