From: "wonderer" <wonderer4711@xxxxxx>
To: "For discussions about marketing and expanding the Fedora user base"
<fedora-marketing-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2009 15:42:38 +0200
Subject: Re: Non English Podcast?

Hy,

>> I do the FWN in german, because I was asked to and nobody else stepped
>> in (maybe they know that it is a time-eating job if you are not an
>> Translation Expert and you work under a littel bit of pressure, because
>> the FWN come out monday and the RadioTux show is in thursday).
>>

> Hi Henrik,
>
> I had no idea you were doing this until I saw this post.  Would you mind
> if we put a link to your work on the FWN wikipage?

I do this since the last 3-4 FWNs and have postet this on the german
list.
At this moment I "parked" those at http://wonderer.fedorapeople.org/ and
try to put them on the wiki (time will tell when I'm done with that ...
:-) ).
Feel free to link to it.

mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Henrik Heigl - wonderer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx