Re: FWN 173 status

Oisin, I've got the content moved into the 173 page, and the intro written. I'm not sure how to make the magic with saving Nicu's webcomic locally, though, so that remains to be done, as well as linking to the latest issue and moving 172 to the archive.

I have a morning full o' meetings today, so won't be able to do any more on this until noon-ish, but you'll likely get to it before me.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue173

  - pascal

Pascal Calarco wrote:
Hi folks --

I'm starting to edit FWN 173. I'll put all of the beats so far into a page, and we can give beat writers this morning to get any other writing in for this issue. Thanks for another great issue, everyone!

   - pascal