Re: FWN #172 status

Ambassadors is coming, and will be in before Midnight Pacific time.

Larry Cafiero

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 7:28 PM, Oisin Feeley <oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Good-night/morning/day everyone,

I'm just about to go to bed Sunday night here.  I've taken a look at the
beats that are in already and made some trivial changes. The Welcome
stub is populated and the Issue172 page is waiting to be filled up. In
about 10 hours time from the sending of this mail I'll be able to get to
the mailshot if Pascal or Huzaifa don't beat me to it.

So far we have:
Announcements
Artwork
Developments