[Fwd: How to install]

--- Begin Message ---
Dear sir,
I am a totally new user of Linux. I am computer engineer and used to with windows since long.
Now, i came in touch with Linux and wants to install it on my laptop as well as desktop.
I donot want to distrub my windows xp professional Service pack 3 in both machines
I have copy of fedora 10 which was in January 2009 magazine.
I have a external USB Hard disk of 80GB. My question is: Can I install the fedora 10 on this external USB Hard Disk?
I want the linux installation only on external USB HDD. I don't want to share existing fix hard disk of my laptop and desktop having Windows with Linux.
Please, provide me the solution. I got this email id from askfedora-Fedora project.
Waiting eagerly for your reply
Thanking you,
-Chintan Gajjar
A New User of Linux