FWN 170 status

I've edited and copied all of the beats into a draft 170 now, and will give any outstanding beats until noon Eastern to get into this issue. Thanks again to everyone who contributed to this issue. The job of editing is made so much easier when writers follow the established reference conventions we have for FWN, and you all make this work very easy for us -- thank you!

  - pascal