Re: Comic with your news?

On Tue, 2009-03-24 at 21:02 +0100, Max Spevack wrote:
> On Tue, 24 Mar 2009, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>
> > However, there is one thing I have a strong belief about: I want the
> > freedom to be silly or even politically incorrect at times. Do you
> > think this may be a problem for FWN?
>
> My hunch is yes, it would generate complaints if one of your "off-color"
> comics ran in FWN.

A compromise that might be acceptable would just be not to run the comic
for a week if it were one that we might not want in FWN, if that'd be OK
with Nicu.

> > And there is one more thing which I didn't intend to talk about yet:
> > the comic is running for about 11 months already and I think it is NOT
> > a success (no traffic increase, few comments, no links from other
> > sites, it does not look popular) and was planning to discontinue it at
> > some point. So to have it running a long time in the future,it may
> > need some assurance about it being worthwhile.
>
> I think your comic is fantastic, and I especially love the pages you
> created that show the thought that went into the cast of characters,
> etc.
>
> I love it, for whatever that's worth.

Yeah, I think some of them have been really good - I don't generally
just leave comments on web comics (I'm too used to reading the really
big ones where it'd be a waste of time, I guess) but you're doing good
work, keep it up :)
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey