Re: Some discussion on @fedora-ambassadors about FWN

I haven't had the time yet to work on this, but there was also a proposal to get Fedora Magazine off the ground, now that WordPress multiuser is ready. That suggestion and work preceeded this latest discussion, so perhaps we can also discuss the merits of each?

  - pascal

Oisin Feeley wrote:
Hi all,

A thread[0] from @fedora-ambassadors resulted in what _may_ be some
interest in producing a PDF of FWN.  As usual getting someone to commit
to producing this regularly would be the important thing. Susmit
provided[1] a mock-up but seemed to shy away from volunteering to do
this every week.

Thoughts?

[0]
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-ambassadors-list/2009-March/msg00221.html