Re: FWN #166 status

I will be finishing the Ambassador beat around midnight Pacific Daylight Time.

Larry Cafiero

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 7:21 PM, Oisin Feeley <oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I've edited all the beats in so far and am ready to push out the
mailshot tomorrow. So, Pascal if you want a well deserved break then
take it!

I'll copy all the beats in to the new issue page tomorrow morning and
then touch up the mailshot plaintext.

Thanks everyone for the great contributions.  Have a good week.

Best,
--
 Oisin Feeley
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley