Re: QA section written - please check

----- "Adam Williamson" <awilliam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi, guys. I've just completed the QA section for FWN. As it's my
> first
> shot, can people please check it over and make sure I didn't screw
> up? :) Thanks!
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/QualityAssurance

"In this section, we cover the activities of the QA teams. "

It might be nice to link from here to info on the QA team and/or a mailing list if there is one. Something to entice people to find out how to contribute.

You might consider updating all the https wiki links to http for the benefit of caching proxies, etc.

I think this will be a very informative beat. I'm glad you're doing it.

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3