Developments written. Anyone willing to take charge of #163

Hi all,

Developments beat is done and dusted.  Huzaifa, Pascal can one of you
take charge of #163? I can get to doing maybe an hour in 5 hours from
the timestamp of this email but Monday I will be out of action until the
evening.

General points to remember for all contributors:

1. Please use http instead of https for archive references where
possible.
2. Please use User:fasname to identify people if you can -- not always
easy and there are redirects in place so don't sweat this if it's too
much trouble
3. Please use the new inline reference markup

Thank you,
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley