Hi there - interest in QA group news?

Hi, folks. I'm Adam Williamson. I was recently hired by Red Hat to work
on driving increased community participation in QA activities.

One thing I'd like to do is spread the word more effectively about
things QA actually does, and I think FWN might be a good vehicle for
that. Would there be any interest in me writing a short section for FWN
each week to sum up any interesting news from the QA group? Thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey