Re: Ambassadors Coverage

Sure! I followed their happenings most of last year. Please sign me up!

Where do I update the "beat? When is the publishing deadline?

Kam

On Wed, Feb 4, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings, Kam!

Wow, we just accepted Larry Cafiero as the new ambassador beat writer starting this next issue.  We likely do still have an opening for the marketing beat, if you are interested with this.  The work there is to cover and summarize discussions that take place on the fedora-marketing-list.  This is a really key role for FWN and it would be great if you would be interested in picking this beat up.  Let us know if you have any questions.  Thanks!

 - pascal

Kam Salisbury wrote:
Hi Pascal, I saw your line in the #161 issue about covering Ambassador happenings. I am part of that group and are interested & motivated. How do I begin?

--
Kam Salisbury
http://kamsalisbury.com

Kam Salisbury