Welcome Larry Cafiero to the Fedora News Team!

Folks, I am very pleased to let you all know that Larry Cafiero has volunteered to take up the Ambassador beat for FWN.

Beyond Larry's long association with the Fedora Project, he also has over 30 years of journalism that he brings. This will help us greatly as we explore how best to improve FWN and possibly tie it in with Fedora Magazine.

Welcome, Larry!

  - pascal