FWN #161 status

Hi Pascal, Huzaifa

I've started #161 but am going to go to bed now and know that I'll be
busy until mid-morning tomorrow, so I'm going to have to ask one of you
to take up the baton from here.  What I've done so far:

edited and copied the following Beats into
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue161

Note that I'm using the new citation/reference markup so that each URL
is written inline wrapped in ref tags and then a references placeholder
is placed below each beat-item, e.g.

=== Item Title Goes Here ===
This is some text with a reference<ref>http://somesilly/path.html</ref>
in it which the cite.php module will automatically convert into a nicely
superscripted anchor and move into the placeholder below.