FWN 160

Hi folks --

So far there are two beats marked as complete. I've checked these and added them to the start of FWN 160. I'll check back in about two hours and edit and add any others that come in by that time.

I'm busy with meetings tonight and will be travelling tomorrow for much of the day, so I'll need to pass the rest of FWN 160 work to Oisin and Huzaifa, or I can get back to this probably around 5:00 pm Eastern time on Monday.

Thanks to everyone who has confirmed for next Friday's IRC meeting. I'll work on an agenda page next for that.

  Cheers,

   - pascal