Re: FWN "advertisement"

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008, Paul W. Frields wrote:

The folks at Red Hat's training offices in APAC would like to know if they may put an announcement in the next issue of the FWN. The announcement offers a substantial discount on training and exams for Red Hat Global Learning courses in Australia and New Zealand, for any Fedora Project members.

What are they willing to pay us? Hey editors, what are our rates for advertising? :D

Seriously though, I think we should allow it.

--Max