Re: FWN #153 status

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 16:53:00 -0500, "Oisin Feeley"
<oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi all,
>
> The following Beats are complete and edited:
>
> Developments
> Artwork
> SecurityAdvisories
>
> Pascal, Huzaifa I'm going to be out of the picture until late Monday
> morning.  I'll stick around for about 1 hour after sending this email to
> see how we should handle this weeks issue.

OK, I see a couple of more beats have come in and they look excellent,
thank you.  I'm going to start pulling together this weeks issue and
hopefully will have it out in an hour or so.  Thanks again everyone for
this week's contributions.

Best wishes,
--
  Oisin Feeley