Re: fwn #149 so far

On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:44:05 -0400, "Oisin Feeley"
<oisinfeeley@xxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
> Hi all,
>
> I've edited the following beats and will be back in 10 hours or so to
> see what else has come in if Pascal or Huzaifa don't beat me to it.
> It's shaping up to be another incredibly strong issue this week.
> Thanks!
>
> Announcements
> PlanetFedora
> Developments
> Artwork
> SecurityAdvisories
> Virtualization
> OLPC

OK, I edited the final two submissions (thank you Runa and Huzaifa)

Infrastructure
Translation

and added the Welcome notice, and posted out the mailshot and it looks
like we've got another great issue out this week!  Thank you again for
all the hard work.

Best wishes,

--
  Oisin Feeley