Re: announce beat complete

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Pascal Calarco wrote:

Thanks Max! Do you want to keep writing the Planet beat as you are able, or should we look for another writer? I would be happy to pick up the Planet beat on the weeks you are simply too busy, and then you could write them as you are able.

I'd rather find someone else to be totally responsible for it -- I put out a call on my blog a while back and got no takers. As I have time, I'll still do it, but if someone new wanted to own it full time, I'd happily hand it over. However, I don't want to burden someone who already has beats with Yet Another.

--Max

P.S.  I haven't forgotten your other email about RH event sponsorship :)