Re: Fedora weekly news popularity.

mhydra wrote:
Hello all,
I have some ideas and suggestions. From the short time I am interested in FWN, I noticed that FWN is not very popular or at least the forum impressions of the weekly news thread is not that high. So, actually the impressions of the thread are about 200-300.

I am wondering if there is something like a feed in the FWN. So, the users could receive new weekly news via the RSS feeder.
This will make FWN more popular and more accessible for the users.

No, unfortunately we don't have a RSS feed. Do you know how can we implement one in MediaWiki?

Also, keep in mind that FWN is published also in other places beside the forum (the announce list, LWN and such).