FWN 145 status

I have reviewed and edited all of the completed beats to date, and have a draft issue up at:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue145

I need to adjust the contents for the marketing beat yet, but will get to this after my meeting this morning. Expect FWN to be hitting the announce list around 10:30 Eastern time (in North America).

Thanks for everyone's hard work in geeting another FWN issue together! I will have a few new suggestions for content format, in addition to the StyleGuide.

 - pascal