Re: Reduced work from me this week

I hope you feel better, Oisin! No problem, we have it under control. About 1/3 of the beats right now are marked as complete. Thanks to everyone who has completed their beats already, and thanks in advance for the ones to come! Let's give folks until tomorrow mid-morning before we push this out.

Huzaifa, I'll pull this issue together tomorrow morning and push it out to fedora-announce around 10 am Eastern (US) time.
 - pascal

Oisin Feeley wrote:
Hi all,

I'm afraid I'm a bit ill at the moment and will not be doing much
editing of beats this week.  I'll just about be able to turn in
Developments but I won't be able to help out with anything else. Apologies, but I'm sure Huzaifa and Pascal will take care of it all.

As a quick reminder, you can help reduce the amount of editing needed on
your beats if you follow the following documents as guides:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing#Editing_with_Mediawiki
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/StyleGuide

The main things I see coming up again and again are not abstruse English
grammar problems, but easy-to-fix problems.

Good luck!