Marketing Beat

Mark,

Thanks for letting us know that other commitments are pressing. We would
of course welcome any contributions that you do have the time to make in
the future. It doesn't have to be on a regular basis.

Svetoslav,

It looks like the Marketing Beat is yours to do with as you will.  If
you need any assistance or clarification don't hesitate to ask.  The
links below provide some good starting points for explaining how to get
the requisite permissions and our workflow:

 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/NewsProject/Join
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow

So, welcome Svetoslav! and Mark, please do stick around and contribute
in the future. Thanks for giving it a go.

Best wishes,
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley