Re: Ready for next issue

On Mon, 25 Aug 2008 08:33:44 +0530, "Huzaifa Sidhpurwala"
<huzaifas@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Pascal Calarco wrote:
> > I reset the status for the beats for the Aug.24th issue, except for Nicu
> > (thanks!), who indicated his beat for next issue was ready .
> >
> Sorry guys, I have been extremely busy last week, and have been out of
> loop from most discussions.

No worries. Glad you're back with us.

> So i think the special edition 140 has not gone out and this week would
> be edition # 140.

I agree.

I've edited the following:

Announcements
PlanetFedora
Ambassadors
Developments
Infrastructure
Artwork
SecurityAdvisories

I'm guessing that Josh Bressers won't have time to do Security Week, but
I'm hoping he'll return to share his insight with us in due course.

Pascal, should we try to make the Welcome notice contain a brief listing
of some of the contents?

Thanks to everyone for their work.
--
  Oisin Feeley