Re: Special issue #140

On Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 9:45 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> David Nalley wrote:
>

>> RSA-only has been stated policy - but I don't think it was actually
>> enforced until they brought FAS back up.
>
> You were not allowed to create DSA keys even before a couple of months

While you weren't allowed to add new DSA keys, a DSA key that existed
prior to 5/29 was still acceptable in FAS.
Now that all the keys have been purged this will mean those trying to
add the same key back into FAS will run into problems, and that will
generate questions.