Security Advisories Beat

Hi David,

I see you've finished up your beat[1]. Thank you! I have a question
though: you list no Fedora 8 advisories and I wonder is this because of
Bodhi being knocked out? My possibly flawed understanding is that Bodhi
is responsible for reporting on the built packages in Koji. If so do you
mind if I insert a notice saying something to that effect?

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/SecurityAdvisories
--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley