Re: fedora-xen list news draft

Dale Bewley wrote:
Hello,
I started with a couple of noteworthy threads on the fedora-xen list and
put the following very preliminary draft together in the last couple
hours.
Is there a consensus on where I could/should park this on the wiki while
under construction?

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Virtualization

Any comments on my structure/methodology so far? Some threads can get
quite detailed and I'm sure it's not expected that they all get the same
level of treatment for FWN.
I would like to make the summaries more useful by linking to related
articles in the wiki. Is this kosher?

Yeah. All references are useful. My recommendation would be to call the beat a virtualization beat and enhance the scope to cover all virtualization related news of interest to Fedora and not just limited to the fedora-xen beat. I say that because, KVM and other stuff is getting more and more interesting. For instance,

http://www.redhatmagazine.com/2008/07/31/whats-next-in-red-hat-enterprise-linux-part-2/

Rahul