Re: interested also linuxworld

Hi Dale --

Thanks for volunteering! From my perspective, it would be nice to have a Features section where we can highlight occasional longer contributions like this on an occasional basis. Certainly it could go in as a Fedora Planet posting that gets covered in FWN, but it might be nice to try to develop longer contributions as part of FWN to move it into this space as well. It is really great to be able to highlight the user community's involvement in pieces like this!

Others may have some other ideas, I am but one voice.

  - pascal

Dale Bewley wrote:
Hello,
I'm interested in the happennings around Xen and virtualization on Fedora, and was considering trying my hand at rounding up info and trying to write something for FWN.
I won't promise right this second, but what beat would I put this in if I did? Developments?

Also, Linuxworld is in San Francisco next week. I'll be there. Is there going to be any Fedora presence there? Is it going to be announced?

I see no mention in issue 136. I checked the beats in progress and didn't see mention either. https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

--
Dale Bewley - Unix Administrator - Shields Library - UC Davis
GPG: 0xB098A0F3 0D5A 9AEB 43F4 F84C 7EFD  1753 064D 2583 B098 A0F3