Re: Mark Bell

On Thu, 2008-07-24 at 22:58 -0500, Mark Bell wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm interested in covering the highlights of Fedora Marketing each week.
> Offline, I am a reporter for the Daily News Journal in Murfreesboro, TN.
> (www.dnj.com) I've become very interested in the Fedora project over the
> last few months, and I'm looking for a way to help out.

Mark, good to have you aboard!  This week we didn't really have a
Marketing meeting because several of the usual participants were busy at
OSCON.  I suspect we'll be back on track next week.

We do see a lot of URLs coming to the marketing mailing list regarding
news stories, but beyond that there's lots of good stuff happening in
Marketing now.  And getting that out to the larger community through FWN
will help oodles, so thanks for stepping up to help.  You should feel
free to join in the discussion yourself of course, in Marketing or
anywhere else!

--
Paul W. Frields