Re: Fedora Issue 135 complete

Thanks Max, I've submitted this now.

I'll update the workflow pages to document what I did to get the new issue page and the redirect from LatestIssue in place.

  - pascal

Max Spevack wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Pascal Calarco wrote:

I updated the status on Huzaifa's beats, updated the welcome to show the current date and issue and checked Jeffrey's Ambassador beat (thank you, sir!), which was the only new incoming beat since yesterday. I think we are ready to go. Oisin, have I missed anything? You or I can push this out to the list. Thanks, all!

If you need me to approve anything to fedora-announce-list, just shout.

--Max