FWN: Art Beat ready

My intention was to not send such mail notifications when my beat is ready, they are not needed is I update the Beats page and the editors watch it (using notifications), but unfortunately the table was not changed after the 134 issue, it still show the status for July 13, so I had to produce this noise: my beat is ready.