Re: Marketing beat is complete

Thanks, Oisen, corrected.

 - pascal

Oisin Feeley wrote:
On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 15:49:36 -0400, "Pascal Calarco" <pcalarco@xxxxxx>
said:
The Marketing Beat is now also complete for this week's issue.

Thank you Pascal,

I've made some minor changes (same as last week) which can be seen in
the page history. I wasn't sure what the second link in the "Rebranding
EPEL" section[1] was doing there. Is there supposed to be another
section?

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/w/index.php?title=FWN/Beats/Marketing&action=edit&section=3

I also edited JoshBresser's beat and it's ready to go.