Re: proposal for a new beat

On Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:40:10 +0200 (CEST), "Max Spevack"
<mspevack@xxxxxxxxxx> said:
> I'd like to add a "Statistics & Metrics" beat to the bottom of each
> issue.  I'll be the beat writer.

<snip description of beat>

I like the idea. I understand the worries about it appearing to be
unfair if only some activity is publically recognized but the solution
to that is to have the beat further expanded in the future.  For now it
sounds like a great start to share some information of which probably
only a few were aware.  Thanks for volunteering to do yet another beat.

--
  Oisin Feeley
  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OisinFeeley