Re: Following up with beat writers

Thanks Rahul!

What I might suggest we do for those beats that don't have any updates for an issue is to explicitly either include them in the ToC for the issue, or, to mark the beat as complete on the Beat page [1] even though there is no content. Then we know that the writer has worked on the beat for that issue.

Opinions?

  - pascal

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats

Rahul Sundaram wrote: