Re: Following up with beat writers

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 10:08 AM, Pascal Calarco <pcalarco@xxxxxx> wrote:
> A second task we had identified is to find beat writers for the open slots:
> Marketing, and Events/Meetings.  I will send a message out to the Marketing
> list for both of these, since the Events page [1] seems to be under the
> Marketing subproject as well.

I usually have events covered under the Ambassadors beat.  When an
ambassador posts an event report I include an announcement of that
event report in the news.  I also often include posting of the help
wanted for an event posts as well.

So if events refers to events where Fedora has a booth or participates
and a Fedora ambassador posts a report, it is usually already in the
news under the Ambassadors section.

Thanks!
Jeffrey