Re: Following up with beat writers

Michael, thank you so much for the update -- you are saving work for me!

Very best,

  - pascal

Michael Larabel wrote:
Pascal,

Yes, I'm still able to contribute to Adivosry. However, the past few weeks I've been preoccupied with some business trips, but then on the weekends I had been available, there was little to nothing to report on with the advisory mailing list. Permitting there is some messages to report on this week, I'll have an Advisory Board posting this week.

Michael

Pascal Calarco wrote:
Ok, next up I suggest we follow up with existing beat writers who haven't been contributing for the last few weeks and check to see if they are still able to work on that beat. We have:

Advisory Board    Michael Larabel
Documentation    John Babich
Translation    Marek Mahut
Daily Package     Chris Tyler
Security Week    Josh Bressers
Ask Fedora    Rahul Sundaram

We've heard from Josh, so we can cross that off our list, leaving five. Shall we split these up? I will contact the first two.

A second task we had identified is to find beat writers for the open slots: Marketing, and Events/Meetings. I will send a message out to the Marketing list for both of these, since the Events page [1] seems to be under the Marketing subproject as well.

  - pascal