Following up with beat writers

Ok, next up I suggest we follow up with existing beat writers who haven't been contributing for the last few weeks and check to see if they are still able to work on that beat. We have:

Advisory Board	Michael Larabel
Documentation	John Babich
Translation	Marek Mahut
Daily Package 	Chris Tyler
Security Week	Josh Bressers
Ask Fedora	Rahul Sundaram

We've heard from Josh, so we can cross that off our list, leaving five. Shall we split these up? I will contact the first two.

A second task we had identified is to find beat writers for the open slots: Marketing, and Events/Meetings. I will send a message out to the Marketing list for both of these, since the Events page [1] seems to be under the Marketing subproject as well.

  - pascal