Re: FWN #133 is ready, editors please review

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008, Huzaifa Sidhpurwala wrote:

I have copied the news items from the individual beat pages to [1], making a couple of very minor changes on the way. - From the table [2] it appears that we have all the beats ready, Can you guys please go through the news page once more, before i finally announce it to fedora-announce-list.

Looks great, guys. Thanks so much, and I hope everyone had a good weekend.

--Max