Re: Decisions on FWN leadership

Max Spevack wrote:
Who's able to join this Thursday's Fedora Marketing meeting -- 3:00 PM Eastern Time? If that doesn't work, we can find another time for a chat. We don't necessarily need to meet every week, but having one meeting to hash things out would probably be a good idea, with other meetings as needed.
I'll plan on being there.

I want to thank both of you for being so open-minded and accomodating on this thread.

--Max
No problem at all.  We're all in this together!

 - pascal