Re: Decisions on FWN leadership

Oisin Feeley wrote:
Hi all,

As I prepare to restart the @fedora-devel column I see that there has
been a change in our organizational leadership.  With the greatest of
respect to Huzaifa and Pascal I'm not entirely happy with their assuming
the role of editor for the following reasons

1. I expressed an interest in taking over the editorial role to Max
after it appeared that Thomas was unfortunately unable to continue his
excellent work

You did? I didn't see it in this list.

I'm a bit miffed that this decision appears to have been handled as
though it were "in the gift" of Max, as oppposed to a more open
discussion.

That isn't true. It was a open discussion in this list and I didn't see you express interest in it. Besides, FWN can be lead by a team of interested people instead of a single person and you can very well be part of the team as you have been already.

Rahul