FWN: Marketing beat complete

Just a quick note that the Marketing beat has been updated from last week and is complete.

Everyone, if you plan to have your beat in for this week, please echo to the list so we have an idea if we have enough content for an issue this week.

It seems there is significant momentum building to evolve FWN from the wiki to Wordpress and/or Fedora TV. We may want to start some discussion around this after we get the next issue out.

Certainly we could reference and create RSS feeds for audio and video items posted to Fedora TV from within a Wordpress FWN. What needs to happen still to move over to Wordpress Multiuser, and is help needed to get this accomplished? Thanks all!

 - pascal

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PascalCalarco