Re: FWN #131 ROUGH DRAFT

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

I know Rahul and Huzaifa posted that they would be doing their beats... so I want to try to give you guys a little more time.

Ok, thanks to both of you for your beats.

We have an updated release candidate:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Issue131

Feel free to review if you like, and again, at this point make any changes on that page itself.

I will send it live at 17:00 UTC -- 4.5 hours from the time that I am sending this email.

--Max