Thank you, et al.

I wanted to thank all the folks out there working on beats for FWN,
despite the hiatus.  The work you guys are doing is a huge help in
getting word out to the community about the important innovation and
collateral work done in Fedora every day.

I sincerely hope that someone on this list will rise to take the
editorial seat of FWN.  Thomas Chung set a great example by doing this
work for years, and because Max is so heavily involved in our European
community (and Fedora overall), we really need another community member
willing to follow that example.

This is a piece of work that is fairly regular, not exceedingly
difficult from a technical perspective, and absolutely important to the
whole Project.  Don't be shy to show you've got what it takes! :-)