Re: Getting ready for publication

On Sun, 1 Jun 2008, Max Spevack wrote:

I'm trying to see which Beats have currently been submitted -- aside from what was mentioned on the list here -- but I'm having trouble accessing the wiki right now -- a bunch of proxy errors.

It's about midnight local time for me, so I'm going to set this aside and pick it up first thing in the morning.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Overview

Ok, the issue is coming together here on Beats/Overview

Still to finish:
 * Announcements
 * Planet Fedora
 * Security Advisories
 * Events and Meetings

If someone has a little extra time today and wants to jump in to help with Security Advisories and/or EventsAndMeetings, I'd really appreciate it.

Right now, it looks like we will *NOT* be publishing the following sections this week:

 * Marketing
 * Advisory Board
 * Documentation
 * Daily Package