Re: let's plan on a FWN for June 2nd

On Tue, 27 May 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

Of course I will have my piece ready in time too, what I wanted to notice is a lesson I think we should learn about the importance of not having a single point of failure, a "human" bottleneck.

This is why I think we should push more for a change in infrastructure, the Wordpress instance we talked about which would make the role of "Thomas" easier to accomplish (either allowing him to complete the job when he is busy or make it easy for others to temporarily fill in).

Yes, my goal is to fill in temporarily as we work toward the more infrastructure-efficient vision that I know has been talked about in various places.

Being "Weekly News", I believe we will talk only about the last week and do not try to cover all the time when FWN was paused, it was a long time and too many things happened.

This is of key importance!!! Let's only do *this week*, and forget everything that happened in the few weeks that we missed.

It's Fedora Weekly News, not Fedora Monthly News.  :)

--Max