Re: let's plan on a FWN for June 2nd

Max Spevack wrote:
Hi all,

Max,

Even though Thomas has been unavailable for the past little while, I'd like us to try to get rolling on the next issue of Fedora Weekly News.

Why don't we do our best to get one together for Monday June 2nd.

Looking at the workflow page, that seems almost exactly right:
    http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/WorkFlow

I'll be happy to fill in as "Thomas" temporarily, if we can get everything rolling along just as we always have.

What does everyone think?

I'm ok with it. Translation news will be ready on Sunday as usual.

--Max

--
Marek Mahut               https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Astronomy/
Fedora Project                                   http://www.jamendo.com/