Five topics for FWN#114 development beat

Hi Thomas,

Only five topics this week.  As mentioned earlier I'm scaling back a
bit.  I should mention that I expect to have a hiatus of probably two
months from the end of February to the end of April as we're expecting a
baby during that time.  I am reliably informed that I'll be short on
time during this period!  So it's probably good to advertise this now to
try and find someone to replace me.  I intend to try and keep doing this
but I definitely can't guarantee it.

Anyway, here's this weeks news beat ready for editing, comments and
corrections:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Developments#preview

Happy New Year everyone,

Oisin Feeley