Re: YUM vs Smart vs Apt-Get

Eli Wapniarski wrote:

Oops... OK... Sorry.

I understand what you've written here. And I will unsubscribe. Just a question. I would like to have this treated more than just I have a beef or question type thing. I would very much like to put this forward as a reasoned arguement to generate some form of debate within the larger fedora community. Any ideas on how to go about doing this.

What would you want to accomplish at the end of the debate? We don't really have a generic list for the whole community. If you want developers to think about it, fedora-devel list might be appropriate but then like I said you might want be a bit more brief on the message.

Rahul