Development beat ready for editing

Please see:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FWN/Beats/Developments#preview

You'll notice that I'm adopting a slightly different approach where I've
only covered one topic in depth and am giving more skeleton coverage to
the others.  This is necessary due to time constraints.  If anyone feels
that they'd like to help out with fleshing out this coverage or changing
it in some way then I'm all ears.

Best wishes,
Oisin Feeley